A shared inbox that leaves
no question unanswered.
- All customer queries in a single location
- Streamlined collaboration with colleagues
- Greater customer satisfaction
There are so many customer queries, I can’t stay on top of them all!
Teamleader Focus keeps all your customer queries in one place
- Manage firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, support@your business.eu... from a single, easy-to-use inbox. Keep an eye on everything without wasting time switching between inboxes.
- Set up custom statuses and assign them to incoming emails. Easily filter them by their status to get an overview of your workload. Top marks for management!
- Automatically filter emails by specific words, such as ‘urgent’ or ‘help needed’, so that you can automatically set their status to high priority. Save your customer potential frustration.
- Outlook Calendar
Who knows if someone has already replied to this email?!
Teamleader Focus streamlines your collaboration with colleagues:
- Discuss potential replies with colleagues using our internal chat feature before you hit reply. Or assign emails to the appropriate person for the job. Efficiency guaranteed!
- Automatically update email statuses as soon as they have been replied to. Sorted.
- Track how much time you spend replying to customer queries and invoice your customer as required.
It takes ages to respond to everyone with each individual answer.
Teamleader Focus automates replies making your team more responsive:
- Automatically close customer queries after a set period of time if your customer doesn’t respond. Gain visibility around what is urgent and focus your efforts.
- Set up auto-reply, so that customers know you’ve received their message and when they will hear back from you. Customer satisfaction guaranteed!
- Use ready-made email templates to answer recurring enquiries and reduce response times.
Our features at a glance:
Keep track of customer queries and manage them from a single, easy-to-use inbox. Easily add attachments and assign the query to the right employee for the job.
Set up custom statuses for incoming emails, so that customer queries are handled smoothly and efficiently. Filter by status and get an overview of your workload.
Discuss potential replies with colleagues using our internal chat feature before you hit reply.
Set up auto-reply, so that customers know you have received their message and when they will hear back from you. Make sure your customers know you’re on it.
Do you always get asked the same question? Write a comprehensive reply just once, then save it to use as a template time and time again.
Track how much time you spend replying to your customer, then link this time registration to their account and invoice if necessary. Adjust time tracked afterwards as required.
Online platform featuring open queries
Work with your customer using an online platform that provides an overview of open (and past) queries. Let them quickly check their query status and respond using the same platform.
Links to CRM
Inbound and outbound emails are automatically assigned to the correct contact person and company. This makes it easier to find, search through and handle emails.
Links to invoices
Create accurate invoices featuring your own logo, font and colour palette. Start from scratch or use a project or time tracking entry. Send invoices digitally, so customers can immediately access, download and pay using online payment options (including QR codes).
Links to external software
Connect software your business already uses (Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, etc) and see them all in a single location. Choose from more than 230 integrations and avoid boring, repetitive work.
Boost your Teamleader Focus account with a shared inbox.
Do you regularly support customers by email? Then a shared inbox can make things simpler. Choose the Teamleader Focus subscription that best suits your business and add our shared inbox Booster, starting from € 50/month (price per account).
Get 25% off your first invoice.
- De Slimme Jongens
- Cockheyt Biopools
- Move To Hapiness
- Springbok Coaching
- Zampone architectuur
- Vrolijk Online
- Hiro School