Lead capture seizes
your business potential.
- Professional contact forms
- Quickly follow-up leads
- Schedule meetings easily
How on earth do I get a contact form set up?
Teamleader Focus helps you create professional contact forms in just a few simple steps:
- Easily create contact forms using your logo, font and colour palette, then add them to your website or send them to (potential) customers via a link. No technical experience or knowledge of graphics required!
- Ask website visitors the questions you need and automatically store their answers in your CRM system. Personalise customer communication, strengthen existing relationships and attract new customers. Be the change you need.
I have no idea if anyone has followed up on this lead!
Teamleader Focus automatically tracks form entries:
- Automatically turn form entries into sales opportunities using your Teamleader Focus account. Avoid manually transferring information and save money.
- Create a customised sales process and stay on top of every opportunity. Get maximum visibility of all new projects.
Finding a meeting time that works for everyone is impossible.
Teamleader Focus lets you easily schedule meetings with (potential) customers:
- Add a booking page to your website to show your (team’s) availability and let your (potential) customers choose a time that suits them. Make all that back and forth a thing of the past!
- Send automatic online meeting confirmations, so that nobody double-books your time. Turbocharge your efficiency.
- Send automatic meeting reminders to avoid no-shows and put your time to good use.
- Google Calendar
- Apple iCloud Calendar
at a glance:
Quickly create contact forms using your own logo, font and colour palette, and personalise the questions you ask website visitors. Easily add forms to your website or send them to your customers via a link. Automatically save responses in your CRM system and nail the data you store to offer the best possible service.
Add a booking page to your website and allow (potential) customers to choose a meeting time that suits them, based on your (team’s) availability. Select whether customers need to pay in advance for a meeting, send automatic meeting confirmations upon booking and avoid double-booking your time.
Multiple meeting types
Make use of different meeting types, such as ‘onboarding meeting (15 min)’ or ‘online consultation (1 hr)’. This will help you properly structure your calendar and let (potential) customers know what to expect.
Send out automatic appointment reminders, so that there's no excuse for no-shows. Keep your meetings on track.
Links to CRM
Use form submissions to automatically add new contacts and/or companies and save this information in your CRM. By collating the right data, you will be able to deliver the best possible service.
Links to your sales pipeline
Turn customer form submissions into sales opportunities in your Teamleader Focus account and closely track every new lead through a customised sales pipeline.
Online meeting room
Get to know (potential) customers in your own interactive meeting room. Easily collaborate on projects using our interactive whiteboard, and save a recording of the meeting with all your notes, attachments and chat details to share after the event.
Review upcoming appointments in your calendar while you’re on the road or out on site. Available for iOS and Android.
Links to external software
Connect the tools you already use like Google Calendar and Apple iCloud Calendar, so they’re all in one place. Choose from more than 230 popular tools and avoid boring, repetitive work.
Boost your Teamleader Focus account with lead capture.
Want to find more business? Then contact forms are here with a helping hand. Choose the Teamleader Focus plan that best suits your business, and add a lead capture Booster, starting from € 20/month (price per account).
Get 25% off your first invoice.
- De Slimme Jongens
- Cockheyt Biopools
- Move To Hapiness
- Springbok Coaching
- Zampone architectuur
- Vrolijk Online
- Hiro School