Quotation software to
get the most out of your money.
- Quickly create compelling quotations
- Simple follow-ups
- Clear view of new projects
Producing a professional quotation takes far too much time.
Quickly create compelling quotations with Teamleader Focus:
- Create quotations as and when you need (even on your mobile app) and automatically update customer details. No more manual entry.
- Customise your quotation template with your own logo, font and colour palette. How professional does that look!
I have no idea if my (potential) customer has even opened my quotation!
Automatic follow-ups with Teamleader Focus quotations:
- Receive a notification when a customer sends feedback. Adjust your quotation immediately and avoid sending emails back and forth.
- When a customer signs your quotation, you’ll also receive a notification. Online signatures are binding, so you can forget about having to print, scan and post everything.
- Receive automatic reminders when your quotation is about to expire. Don’t wait until it’s too late!
I find it so hard knowing where to look for more work.
Teamleader Focus gives you a vital overview of all new work opportunities:
- Review new opportunities in one or more sales pipelines. Never miss a sales opportunity!
- Know exactly how much work is in the pipeline and get prepared for the months ahead.
- Convert your quotation into an invoice in just a few clicks. That’s more time saved!
Our features at a glance:
Create and send quotations using your own logo, font and colour palette. Receive a notification each time a (potential) client views, comments on or signs your quotation online. Then, convert your quotation into a project or invoice in just two clicks.
See exactly where prospects lie in your sales funnel. Decide what stages they need to complete to go from prospect to customer. If you sell multiple products and/or services, you can easily track them in a separate sales pipeline.
Margin calculation on quotations
Easily see how much profit you’re making from an approved quotation, but rest easy that the purchase price and margin aren’t visible to your customer.
Create your quotation once and save it as a template to use in the future. Use this as your starting point for each new project.
Expiry dates on quotations
Add expiry dates to quotations to improve your follow-up. Is your quotation about to expire? Get an automatic notification and your customer a reminder.
Forecast sales revenue
Predict your total revenue by tracking every sales opportunity, from the first contact to the approved quotation.
Create quotations on the go and get them signed by customers then and there. Check the status of quotations. Available for iOS and Android.
Links to external software
Connect the tools you already use like Gmail, LinkedIn and Microsoft Teams, so they’re all in one place. Choose from more than 230 popular tools and avoid boring, repetitive work.
Orders forms, order confirmations & delivery notes
Create order forms, order confirmations and delivery notes bearing your own logo, font and colour palette. All possible from within your project or quotation.
Run your business from a single location.
Teamleader’s winning formula? How each of our solutions, such as quotations, CRM, invoices, projects and other Boosters, connects with, complements and enhances the next. You can convert (part of) your quote into a project or invoice at the touch of a button, for example. Now that’s neat!
CRM, invoices and projects.
- De Slimme Jongens
- Cockheyt Biopools
- Move To Hapiness
- Springbok Coaching
- Zampone architectuur
- Vrolijk Online
- Hiro School
15,190 entrepreneurs created quotations
with Teamleader Focus that were signed twice as quickly.
Failing to win a pitch can cost you. With Teamleader Orbit, you can figure out just how costly it was.
Does your agency have more than 20 employees? Then our powerful agency software is for you! Introducing Teamleader Orbit. As soon as a job lands, you can see how it affects your team’s workload. Your Planner or Operations Manager can calculate the lead time and assign it to the best person for the job.
Zoom out for the big picture.