you can count on.
- Prompt & accurate invoicing
- Get paid immediately
- Automate your follow-ups
My invoices look a bit amateur.
Teamleader Focus makes sure your invoices are prompt and accurate:
- Quickly create invoices using quotations, tasks or time tracking (even on our mobile app). Rest easy that your invoices will automatically comply with mandatory regulations. No more time-consuming manual entry.
- Easily customise your invoice template with your own logo, font and colour palette. You’re no amateur!
- Automatically forward sent invoices to your accountant using our accounting software connection. What month-end panic?!
- Exact Online
- Sage Business Cloud
My invoices aren’t getting paid or aren’t paid on time.
Teamleader Focus means you get paid straight away:
- Send invoices digitally so customers can pay immediately using online payment options (integration with Mollie). Don’t wait a minute longer for your hard-earned cash.
- Automatically add a QR code to your invoice so customers can scan it with their banking app. No more excuses for customers!
I don’t know if my invoice has been paid.
Teamleader Focus provides automatic follow-ups:
- Send automatic payment reminders when payments are overdue. Avoid those awkward conversations!
- Find out as soon as funds hit your account with our handy connection to your accounting software. There’s no need to manually enter payment info again, as our software will do the job for you.
Our features at a glance:
Create accurate invoices featuring your own logo, font and colour palette. Start from scratch or use a quotation, project or time tracking. Send invoices digitally so customers can immediately access, download and pay using online payment options (including QR codes).
Automatic payment reminders
Send automatic payment reminders when payments are overdue. Modify shipping details, add surcharges and change your template.
Pro forma invoices
Provide the estimated price of goods or services with a pro forma invoice (often identical to a quotation).
Send clients an invoice before a job is complete – perfect when the terms are partial/full payment in advance. Secure a reliable cash flow.
Quickly amend invoice mistakes with credit notes or negative invoices. No need for customers to pay and it’ll ease the burden on you, too.
Customer invoice summary
Give customers a clear summary of their invoices every time you send a new one over. They’ll be able to view, download and pay outstanding invoices.
Periodic or interim invoices
Send periodic or interim invoices every time you complete part of a project. Get paid as you work and avoid shelling out yourself.
Recurring invoices or subscriptions
Set up automatic recurring invoices for customers on subscription or who you work with on an ongoing basis.
Pay via QR code
Make sure customers can pay quickly and easily without using online payment software. Automatically add a QR code to your invoice, so customers can scan it with their banking app.
Accurately forecast your income based on invoice due dates. Gain visibility for the next twelve months.
Invoices for time and/or materials
Easily create invoices based on your hourly rate and/or the price of materials you delivered.
Create your invoice once and save it as a template to use in the future. Use this as your starting point for each new project.
Create invoices on the go and get them paid then and there. Keep tabs on invoice payments. Available for iOS and Android.
Links to external software
Connect the tools you already use (Exact Online, Sage Business Cloud, Paypal, etc.), so they’re all in one place. Choose from more than 230 popular tools and avoid boring, repetitive work.
Sell to international customers and allow them to pay in their own currency (pound, dollar, etc.).
Know exactly how much you still have in stock as you invoice, and get automatic reminders when you need to replenish stock.
Run your business from a single location.
Teamleader’s winning formula? How each of our solutions, such as invoices, CRM, quotations, projects and other Boosters, connects with, complements and enhances the next. When you update customer details, for example, those updates also appear across all your invoices and quotations. Now that’s neat!
CRM, quotations and projects.
- De Slimme Jongens
- Cockheyt Biopools
- Move To Hapiness
- Springbok Coaching
- Zampone architectuur
- Vrolijk Online
- Hiro School
15,190 entrepreneurs are already
getting paid 14 days earlier than you.
You’re an agency, not a bank. Teamleader Orbit stays on top of invoicing, so you don’t have to.
Does your agency have more than 20 employees? Then our powerful agency software is for you! Introducing Teamleader Orbit. As an agency, it’s easy to lose yourself in the creative process and develop a blind spot. Innovation is in your nature, but turning a profit is vital for survival.
Zoom out for the big picture.