Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform for CRM, sales, project management and invoicing, helping more than 5,000 SMEs work smarter. And we’re growing at rocket speed, and are enjoying every bit of this rollercoaster ride: in just 1,5 years, we opened 4 new offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Exciting times lie ahead; Paris will follow soon. Our ambition stretches far and beyond: we want to become Europe’s #1 in our industry. Today, our team consists of over 150 people and is still growing strong.
To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a React Native Mobile Developer for our headquarters in Ghent.
Here’s what an average work week looks like:
As a React Native wizard, you’re responsible for the development of our mobile application. You work closely together with the Head of Engineering and other senior Development team members to build new components for the app and increase its functionality. What’s more, you research how cutting-edge mobile developments can be used to improve our mobile app development process.
Sounds like something for you? You would be a great fit if you:
- Have experience developing native mobile applications in React Native and single page React applications utilising Redux
- Have working knowledge of ECMAScript 2015. (ES 6)
- Have knowledge of generic software design patterns and automated Workflow Tools (e.g. Webpack)
- Have experience working with REST/RPC APIs, JSON and oAuth
- Have expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and semantic mark-up
- Posses grounded understanding of modern debugging and error handling techniques on native devices, browsers and desktops
- Are fully acquainted with TDD and BDD development practices
- Speak and write Dutch & English fluently
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position
So what about your personality traits? You’re a true team player with a can-do mentality who doesn't mind a challenge or two. You'd rather do what it takes to get the work done than leave at 5pm. You have an analytical, organized, and pragmatic mindset. What’s more, you’re a fast learner who picks things up as you go. To top it off, you can work independently and handle responsibility well.
What do we offer
We are a fast-growing company with a one-of-a-kind company culture. We’re an energetic bunch of people. Our office is situated in the thriving location of Dok Noord in Ghent. We have our very own kitchen crew, who prepare sumptuous meals every day. We regularly take some time away from the office for teambuilding activities to bond and mingle. At Teamleader, you have the possibility to join a team of seasoned experts that believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development.
Why work at Teamleader?
- Possibility to grow and explore new career paths
- Create a real impact: contribute to the success of a fast-growing company
- Continuous learning opportunities: personal, free-to-spend perks budget