Who are we?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform for CRM, sales, project management and invoicing, helping more than 5,000 SMEs work smarter. And we’re growing at rocket speed, and are enjoying every bit of this rollercoaster ride: in just 1,5 years, we opened 3 new offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid and Milan. Exciting times lie ahead; Paris will follow soon. Our ambition stretches far and beyond: we want to become Europe’s #1 in our industry. Today, our team consists of over 150 people and is still growing strong.
Scale-up, you say? Yes, we are already playing with the big guys. We have the make-it-happen attitude of a startup but the resources and skills of a scale-up.
What an average work week looks like
You help building one or more modules of Teamleaders single page application. In addition, you contribute to our emerging set of sharable components (https://github.com/teamleadercrm/teamleader-ui). You actively participate in code reviews, pair programming, applying best practices, researching new technologies, and more.
Sounds like something for you? You would be a great fit if you:
- Have experience with building single page applications, preferably in React
- Know how to manage application state, through Redux or Flux
- Speak ES2015 fluently
- Know the meaning of ‘minifying’ and ‘sourcemaps’
- Are fluent with HTML5 and (S)CSS
- Aren’t afraid to occasionally dive into the back-end stack
- Are able to use your console, especially ‘git commit’ and ‘docker-compose up’
- Are able to recognize and identify (reusable) components
- Are familiar with browser testing and debugging
- Are a team player with a can-do mentality who doesn't mind a challenge (or two)
- Have a razor-sharp analytical and organised mindset
- Always keep the end user's perspective in mind when trying solve issues
- Are a fast learner who picks up new things on the fly
- Have the ability to work independently and handle responsibility well
- Speak and write English fluently.
This is what we offer
We are a fast-growing company with a one-of-a-kind company culture. We’re an energetic bunch of people and regularly take some time away from the office for teambuilding activities to bond and mingle. This is your chance to join a team of seasoned experts and young, ambitious professionals that believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development.
Why work at Teamleader?
- Possibility to grow and explore new career paths
- Create a real impact: contribute to the success of a fast-growing company
- Continuous learning opportunities: personal, free-to-spend perks budget