As a Product Marketeer you play an important role in composing & executing our go-to-market story. You help determine product positioning, messaging and competitive positioning. You help us build a great product by listening to our customers, organising beta tests and finding the right way to communicate towards our users.
Your days at Teamleader
- Co-developing and executing go-to-market plans based on how the different customer segments operate and based on the Teamleader functionalities;
- Creating a compelling message about new features that will help drive adoption and lead generation;
- Developing product related content for different communication channels such as the changelog, in-app messaging, the status page, the product blog, etc.;
- Tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of different messages;
- Creating internal messages on product features for sales & marketing;
- Managing the translation process of these messages for our local languages;
- Monitoring competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details;
- Talking with current customers and prospects to understand their needs and pain points and build buyer personas.
- 2+ years experience in a B2B software industry as a product marketeer or content marketeer (or marketing in general);
- A passion for technical and business storytelling and the ability to keep stories compelling and simple;
- A successful track record of researching target markets, defining messaging, developing content, and executing product launch plans;
- Experience in developing and launching new products in cooperation with product, development and sales teams and have the ability to build relationships with peers among these departments within Teamleader;
- The energy and motivation to dive deep into our software to learn its full potential and help deliver that full potential to our customers;
- The certainty that words like ‘sprint’, ‘kanban’, ‘churn’, ‘ARPA’, ‘kpi’... don’t sound strange in your ears;
- Frustrations towards spelling and grammar mistakes and overused clichés;
- Excellent writing and verbal skills with you;
- Creativity, a team-oriented mind and deep respect for metrics and results.
- Pro-activity & the urge to go the extra mile. ‘Good enough’ is not your thing;
- The ability to speak, write and communicate in fluent English & Dutch.
Teamleader is lively, not corporate
You will work for one of the most famous Belgium scale-ups. Working at Teamleader means working in a fast moving environment - which will be challenging at some points.
- A pleasant and jovial atmosphere with great colleagues in an international context;
- A number of perks that allow you to travel to our offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid, Milan or Paris, and/or to invest in courses, masterclasses or personal development in any other way;
- The opportunity to help build a fast-growing tech organization and directly contribute to its results;
- A new office in stimulating surroundings in Ghent, in the midst of the inspiring and blooming area of Dok Noord;
- Healthy, fresh and tasty food prepared by our in-house chefs;
- An enjoyable lunch with all the colleagues at HQ and rounding off the week with Cava Friday.
Come and discover the rest yourself!
Why work at Teamleader?
- Possibility to grow and explore new career paths
- Create a real impact: contribute to the success of a fast-growing company
- Continuous learning opportunities: personal, free-to-spend perks budget