Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform for CRM, sales, project management and invoicing, helping more than 5,000 SMEs work smarter. We’re growing at rocket speed, and are enjoying every bit of this rollercoaster ride: in just 1,5 years, we opened 4 new offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid, and Milan. Exciting times lie ahead; Paris will follow soon. Our ambition stretches far and beyond: we want to become Europe’s #1 in our industry. Today, our team consists of over 140 people and is still growing strong.
To keep fueling our growth, we’re looking for a Junior Developer (intern) in Ghent.
What an average work week looks like
Sounds like something for you? You would be a great fit for this job if you:
- Are familiar with design patterns
- Aren’t afraid to write a unit test
- Have experience with object-oriented programming and you’re familiar with the concept of encapsulation and SOLID-principles
- Are easy to talk to, always open for feedback and eager to learn
- Speak English fluently, Dutch is a plus
What we offer
Teamleader is a fast-growing company with a one-of-a-kind company culture, home to an energetic bunch of people. Our HQ office is situated in a thriving location, Dok Noord, close to the city center in Ghent. Our very own kitchen crew prepares sumptuous meals every day. This is your chance to join a team of seasoned experts and young, ambitious professionals that believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development.
Why work at Teamleader?
- Possibility to grow and explore new career paths
- Create a real impact: contribute to the success of a fast-growing company
- Continuous learning opportunities: personal, free-to-spend perks budget