Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform for CRM, project management and invoicing, helping more than 6,000 SMEs work smarter. We’re growing at rocket speed, and are enjoying every bit of this rollercoaster ride: in just 2 years, we opened 5 offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan, Madrid, and Paris. Our ambition stretches far and beyond: we want to become Europe’s #1 in our industry. Today, our team consists of 170+ people and is still growing strong.
Scale-up, you say? Yes, we are already playing with the big guys. We have the make-it-happen attitude of a startup but the resources and skills of a scale-up. Our team is packed with experts in their field, we have tried-and-tested playbooks to benefit from, and plenty of resources at your disposal.
To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a Full Stack Drupal Developer for our headquarters in Ghent.
What an average work week looks like
As a member of the technical marketing team, you’re in charge of maintaining and improving our Drupal website. You work on a variety of website projects with marketeers and designers. What’s more, you roll out changes and updates to both staging and production environments, create custom drupal modules and improve our current ones.
Our website is your main priority: you make a strategic roadmap for website updates. Together with our team of local marketeers, you implement local adaptations for the website and A/B test each section to enhance lead generation performance. As our company and product are growing, we are constantly improving, adding new sections, starting new languages and locally adapting our new website. You will be the main technical responsible for all of these new projects.
Sounds like something for you? You would be a great fit for this job if you:
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a web development company or similar job function
- Have proven experience with Drupal CMS (Drupal 8), GIT, Drupal Console, Varnish and Composer
- Have experience with Drupal theming (yarn & gulp)
- Love to work with different teams on a variety of projects
- Have a strategic mindset and think about the best way to tackle projects
- Are a confident person who likes to take matters into your own hands
- Are goal-oriented and do what it takes to achieve success
- Are proficient in English
- Have a strong interest in marketing. (Plus: experience with SEO & Google Analytics)
What do we offer
We are a fast-growing company with a one-of-a-kind company culture. We’re an energetic bunch of people. Our office is situated in the thriving location of Dok Noord in Ghent. We have our very own kitchen crew, who prepare sumptuous meals every day. We regularly take some time away from the office for teambuilding activities to bond and mingle. At Teamleader, you have the possibility to join a team of seasoned experts that believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development.
Why work at Teamleader?
- Possibility to grow and explore new career paths
- Create a real impact: contribute to the success of a fast-growing company
- Continuous learning opportunities: personal, free-to-spend perks budget