Who we are and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform for CRM, sales, project management and invoicing, helping more than 5,000 SMEs work smarter. And we’re growing at rocket speed, and are enjoying every bit of this rollercoaster ride: in just 1,5 years, we opened 4 new offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Exciting times lie ahead; Paris will follow soon. Our ambition stretches far and beyond: we want to become Europe’s #1 in our industry. Today, our team consists of over 150 people and is still growing strong.
Scale-up, you say? Yes, we are already playing with the big guys. We have the make-it-happen attitude of a startup but the resources and skills of a scale-up. Our team is packed with experts in their field, we have tried-and-tested playbooks to benefit from, and plenty of resources at your disposal.
To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a Customer Support Agent for our headquarters in Ghent.
What an average work week looks like:
Every day, you provide best-in-class customer support: you respond to questions and solve problems from customers on the phone and by email. You offer excellent service with a smile on your face and provide accurate, efficient support, even when things get busy. You make sure all product issues are well-documented in one system and quickly identify recurring trends. In addition, you help building out the Knowledge Base and don’t hesitate to share your product knowledge and expertise with the team. Helping customers get the most out of Teamleader is what drives you. In fact, customer satisfaction means the world to you.
You prove to become a real client expert? Excellent! Over time, you can take on a new role in Customer Success.
Sounds like something for you? You would be a good fit for this job if you:
- Have awesome problem-solving skills and a a razor-sharp, analytical mind
- Junior or already have some work experience? We don’t mind, as long as you can prove you’re a hard-working person with a can-do attitude
- Have the ability to quickly build up excellent product knowledge and do what it takes to keep this up to date
- Are fluent in Italian, Dutch & English, other languages are a big plus
- Are well-organized and detail-oriented: you love a clean desk and keep your calendar and work neatly organized
- Know what customer-centricity is all about and always go by the customer-first principle
- Have affinity with IT, experience with SaaS is a plus
- 9-to-5 is not part of your lingo: you don’t mind working flexible hours
What we offer
Teamleader is a fast-growing company with a one-of-a-kind company culture, home to an energetic bunch of people. Our HQ office is situated in a thriving location, Dok Noord close to the city center in Ghent. Our very own kitchen crew, chef Emile and Simona, prepares sumptuous meals every day. We regularly take some time away from the office for teambuilding activities to bond and mingle. This is your chance to join a team of seasoned experts and young, ambitious professionals that believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development.
Why work at Teamleader?
- Possibility to grow and explore new career paths
- Create a real impact: contribute to the success of a fast-growing company
- Continuous learning opportunities: personal, free-to-spend perks budget